Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music do you listen to?

+2
Harry_Placid
LuckyStrike
6 posters

:: General :: Off-topic

Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by LuckyStrike Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:22 pm

I listen mostly to Trash Metal, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Rock, Alternative, Indie and other subgenres of rock and metal.

Here's my share:

LuckyStrike
LuckyStrike
Admin

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Harry_Placid Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:51 am

Older heavy metal and hard rock is my thing. Goes real well when I'm riding and Metallica comes on, the feeling is just unmatched.

Favourite song (at the moment, mine always changes).
LuckyStrike
LuckyStrike
Admin

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Joedoyle Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:40 am

Iced earth - the ripper, cool song , mainly intro made me love it. cheers

Joedoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry_Placid Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Quick request on my behalf:

This thread is called What kind of music do you listen to?
Which means music. Not all this recent bullshit like hip-hop and rap, that isn't music. That's just some fucking idiots with keyboards playing synthetic beats and generally fucking up the world's next generation's taste in "music". So, if only on my behalf, PLEASE don't post that sort of shit, or I may have to start flaming.

On the other hand, you can go ahead and post whatever shit you like, since it's a free thread.

Harry_Placid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff_McGreg Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Agreed rap isn't music.

Right now I've been listening to a lot of progressive and death metal. Love alice and chains and basically all rock and metal cept the new age emo shit... scream-o being a exception.