Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Agreement] Ken Flarez

2 posters

Go down

[Agreement] Ken Flarez Empty [Agreement] Ken Flarez

Post by Ken_Flarez Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:57 am

1. Are you at least level 2 in game, on the character you're joining with? Yes

2. Have you submitted an application in the correct form on the faction's official forum thread? (On forum.ls-rp.com, under 'Faction Forums') Yes

3. Have you signed up to the forums with your IN-GAME name (or nickname, maybe even both)? Yes

4. Are you able to log in (or at least stay logged into) our forums (this site) daily to check up on any news and updates? Yes

5. Do you have X-fire installed and readily usable on your computer? If so, what is your user-name? And will you agree to keep it on while using your computer (or just the internet) in order for us to contact you if we require your assistance or presence? No
6. Have you read over ALL of the availably displayed rules within our 'General Information' forum? (found here: https://outlawsmc.forumotion.com/general-information-f11/) Yes

Note: Going against some of these rules could mean a Player-Kill, if you should forget to follow them, so for your own well-being, read through them thoroughly. We won't accept excuses such as 'I forgot'.

7. Are you capable of providing yourself financially for any necessities you may require? (such as guns, drugs, vehicles, etc.) ? Maybe, but not the most expensive of them

8. Do you accept to make a payment of $25,000 to the gang a single tribute payment (as in, only one payment, not on a weekly basis) upon finishing your first week as a certified prospect? Do you agree to collect at least $15,000 worth of tribute weekly as a fully patched member (or risk a PK, should you fail to notify the gang of your inability to pay a tribute)? No, but I think my skills in combat will pay up for it.
9. Do you promise to alert the gang of any notifiable inactivity, or whether you're leaving if any such occasion should arise? Yes

Ken_Flarez

Back to top Go down

[Agreement] Ken Flarez Empty Re: [Agreement] Ken Flarez

Post by Repo Man Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Sadly, I'm gonna have to deny you, based on a few factors within both of your applications:

1. You stated you were of Afro-American ethnicity, our general rules clearly stated on the LS-RP faction forum thread of ours mention:

- This biker gang itself is primarily white-American and Hispanic-American based. Afro-Americans, Asians and non-Americans (such as English-speaking people who moved to America but weren't necessarily raised in America, other European or Asian immigrants, etc.) are generally disallowed from joining, yet not despised in any way, we're just trying to avoid a 'United Colours of Benetton on Wheels' kind of faction.

It's nothing personal, we just don't want a gang with every ethnicity running around together like some kind of United Nations meeting on wheels, allowing in Hispanics was a steep enough step for us to make, considering most bikers are RPed as white guys (myself still being the only Hispanic person in the entire gang). So, either make your character white or Hispanic and then alert us of this, or we can't accept you into the gang as an official prospect.

2. You stated on the application above to the question:
7. Are you capable of providing yourself financially for any necessities you may require? (such as guns, drugs, vehicles, etc.) ? "Maybe, but not the most expensive of them"

We need certainty that all of our prospects are self-sufficient in their capability of supplying themselves with anything they may need, the gang aren't running a charity... we may sell them, but we won't do anything special for a prospect, we rely on you to have it by your own means to complete tasks, or reap the consequences of doing them unarmed.

3. You also stated on the question which followed the above one:
8. Do you accept to make a payment of $25,000 to the gang a single tribute payment (as in, only one payment, not on a weekly basis) upon finishing your first week as a certified prospect? Do you agree to collect at least $15,000 worth of tribute weekly as a fully patched member (or risk a PK, should you fail to notify the gang of your inability to pay a tribute)? "No, but I think my skills in combat will pay up for it."
We have plenty of prospects offering up their combat 'skills', it's all a part of their initiation, being able to fend for the gang and themselves. Yet they're also required to dedicate time into EARNING a single payment for the gang, which you've stated that you aren't willing to do. If you aren't able to make 25K (which is just a few hours on a mechanic paycheck salary) then I don't see any hope in terms of yourself earning for the gang as an actual member.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you're able to confidently resolve these faults, then I'm willing to put you on the official prospect trial period and give you a shot at entering the gang after a week or so of initiation. If not, then I guess I'm gonna have to deny you and ask you to not re-apply. Hope you can resolve these, you do look as though you have potential, but the reluctance to commit displayed in your applications is enough for me to deny this application.
Repo Man
Repo Man
Admin

https://outlawsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down